By Crown Services, 8/23/2019
Before the Interview
Research the company (website, LinkedIn, Facebook)
Review Job Description and responsibilities
Anticipate questions and practice interview with friend
Print several copies of your resume
Contact potential references
To set yourself apart, perhaps take samples of your work or photos of you working
Most Common Interview Questions
1. What is your greatest strengths?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. How do you handle stress and pressure?
4. Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcame it.
5. How do you evaluate success?
6. Why are you leaving or have left your job?
7. Why do you want this job?
8. Why should we hire you?
9. What are your goals for the future?
10. Tell me about yourself
11. What skills do you feel you can bring to this job?
During the Interview
Arrive on time
Turn off your cell phone
Greet the interviewer and shake their hand firmly
It is your time to shine!
Listen carefully to the questions and make sure you understand what is being asked
Be positive about your past jobs and experience
After the Interview
Follow up with a thank you note or e-mail