We at Crown Services like to make sure our staff starts out on the right foot by providing tips to prepare for their first day!
- Be Prepared: Plan what you will wear and bring appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, PPE, and other necessities such as lunch or money.
- Sleep Good: Get a good night's sleep so you are sharp and ready to learn.
- Arrive On Time: Arrive on time and stay until your shift ends.
- No Cell Phones: Turn your mobile phone off. You may check your phone only during breaks.
- Don't Be Shy!: Get to know your coworkers. They can assist you in adapting to company culture and show you around.
- Manners: Good manners go a long way. Be honest and curious about the job. Avoid gossip!
- Be Flexible: Be flexible and open-minded.
- Key Contacts: Know your key contacts and supervisors.
- Double Check: Double check your work to make sure it's correct. Own your mistakes. It is all about how we handle our mistakes. Own them and correct them.
We hope you find these tips helpful! Remember no question is too small and no voice is less important.