Use your career to make lives better
No matter your experience level, you’ll find options at Crown.
We work at the highest standard, matching character-driven professionals with facilities that care.
Some of the positions we frequently hire for:
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Licensed practical nurse (LPN)
- State tested nurses assistant (STNA)
- Certified nurses assistant (CNA)
- Certified medical assistant (CMA/MA)
- Direct support professional
Field associate benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Referral and attendance bonuses
- Flexibility to fit your schedule
- No fees for our services
- Free training and certification programs
As a Crown field associate, you’ll be required to work a specified number of hours and weeks before becoming eligible for some benefits. Benefits may vary by location, so talk with your local Crown representative for more details.
Depending on your skills and the positions we have available, we might talk to you about a few different ways to work with us.
The hiring process
- Complete our online application
- Interview and finalize paperwork
- Discover positions you’re a fit for
- Accept a position, and learn what you need to get started
- Become a valuable member of the team
- Reach out to your Crown representative any time
Find a job today
Here’s what your future coworkers are saying
“Not only do I get a quick response every time, but the personal service of coming out and talking to me goes a long way.”
St. Louis, MO
“They have a great staff. They helped me acquire a job step by step and were in constant communication.”
“Crown provides a full-service approach to a variety of staffing needs. Their team is reliable and places the customer’s needs as their own priority.”